Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up north hunting with my cousin this weekend. On Friday we got to cutting some wood out of a swampy area on the land. We decided it would make a good mud bog. Up until this point he's been telling me that while he really likes my truck, it's still a "foreign POS". So we get to BS'ing and decided to do some real world testing of my new foreign Titan and his 80's style dodge.

Now the one thing his dodge has over me is a full locking 4wd system. He can crawl through just about anything that he can clear with his pumpkins. Well after a few rounds through the clay it started getting pretty rutted up. Both trucks didn't have any issues with the bog we had.

Then on the 4th run we decide to make it interesting and try it in 2wd only. I made it through, he got hung up. The Titan ended up pulling out his poor dodge. He didn't say much after that. :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
anmut said:
I was up north hunting with my cousin this weekend. On Friday we got to cutting some wood out of a swampy area on the land. We decided it would make a good mud bog. Up until this point he's been telling me that while he really likes my truck, it's still a "foreign POS". So we get to BS'ing and decided to do some real world testing of my new foreign Titan and his 80's style dodge.

Now the one thing his dodge has over me is a full locking 4wd system. He can crawl through just about anything that he can clear with his pumpkins. Well after a few rounds through the clay it started getting pretty rutted up. Both trucks didn't have any issues with the bog we had.

Then on the 4th run we decide to make it interesting and try it in 2wd only. I made it through, he got hung up. The Titan ended up pulling out his poor dodge. He didn't say much after that. :)
well either type of story.you still ended up pulling a dodge lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Id still call it a kill!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
I bet his truck was moddified compared to your fairly stock Titan.
It was a rusty "woods only" truck. His 'mods' would be a four 4" tubes welded to where his bumper used to be and the dent he put in his door from driving it down a snowy ravine a couple years ago. Lots of power but his favorite is the locking diff on front and rear. He'll talk about how that thing can go anywhere - and for the most part it can. Unless it's in 2wd... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts