·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
nice. time for a set of saws/dr/radflos to soak up those bumps a bit!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
hope you dont mind 54 but, I shot a few pics myself yesterday.:hi:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
hey 54, when are you gonna start producing some of those skid plates? titan up man!

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SDTitan1 said:
nice. time for a set of saws/dr/radflos to soak up those bumps a bit!
Your telling me. I want a pair of SAW's in the worst way, it's just beyond my means right now. Hopefully in April or May I can do it.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
54 warrior next spring we are planning a trip to PA to see the wifes family. I need to get on some of those trails up there to keep my bordom to a minimum.

Jason where did you takes those pics?? either you were in the Ocala National Forest or a praire that looks a lot like it.

Both great looking trucks!!

No pics of the truck but these are from inside the truck
if these post the first pic is going up the small incline the second is at the intersection at the top of the hill looking at the down side.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You had me all confused for a second because my name, coincidently, is Jason as well!!!!!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
NO the other Jason.

Sorry 'bout that

I like those running lights. I might have to look into that except I would only do two lights. I would be afraid that blocking the air flow would over heat my tranny when towing.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Shane06fl said:
Jason where did you takes those pics?? either you were in the Ocala National Forest or a praire that looks a lot like it.

Actually the Georgia coast, thats a marsh in the background. Real nice scenery around here, lots of big oaks.
I haven't been to Ocala to do any wheelin yet, next time you plan on going shoot me a pm.:rockon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts