Registered
2,900 Posts
any pics of one w/ carbon fiber?

steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are working on getting some more pics of assorted materials. We have sent emails out to clients whom have purchased the kit asking for photos. Hopefully we have soon more to post soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carbon Fiber Dash Kits - Sorry not titans though ..

ruauman2 said:
I second that motion for carbon fiber photos.
Sorry we dont have any carbon fiber pics yet. Here are a few pics of carbon fiber though to give an idea of the look.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
1BadTitan said:
That woodgrain is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
i agree, that the lighter "woodgrain" is not good. i do like the darker on a different color interior. now about that CF.....

steve

·
Registered
938 Posts
goathead said:
i agree, that the lighter "woodgrain" is not good. i do like the darker on a different color interior. now about that CF.....

steve
I am third to that. I don't like the holes cut at the letter. Can you engrave the letters instead of cut out the holes?

·
Registered
372 Posts
What if I get one of your kits and decide later to install the Nissan face plate...Can you sell the face plate alone?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Someone has the carbon fiber with pictures....Do a search... I just thought it looked bright and flashy.....Go look at the Grey burlwood I think that would be perfect for the interior....I saw it on ebay one time and should have bid.....went for $110 I think..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts