Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right I said it!! My wife's truck is at the dealer for some warranty repairs and I am driving the loaner 2010 Sentra. One azzhat in a white Titan in Winter Garden decided that 50mph in a 45 wasn't fast enough and decided to ride my azz until I slowed down to 30mph and he finally did a ricer fly by around me only to be caught at the next light. I did my best to get up next to him but he turned on to Dillard (for the local people) The azzhat could have went around me at anytime. Then today in the Mt.Dora area a Red Alert lifted Titan decided that 60mph in a 55 wasn't fast enough. I had my daughter with me so I played nice.

Needless to say I had other trucks and SUVs show me little respect in the little car but I expect it from them, not Titan owners. Two 3 days time!! I am glad I don't drive like that.

So for the next two days if you run across a 2010 Silver 4dr Sentra I suggest you stay back a little, just incase.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
there are always going to be a$$holes no matter what they drive. its not all titan owners...and remember you are one

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
HEY im not an a$$hole and I drive a titan.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Where I live, it's people with NOTW stickers that do that.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
It's not the Titan. It's the azzhat driving. They would be like that in ANY truck, and I hate them as well. Usually some respect if I'm in my truck, but even in the wife's tribeca I get the jerks with trucks up my butt because they are bigger. It's typical, and I just think to myelf eventually they will rear end someone or get into trouble.

If they are local, just take a look at their plates so you will recognize it again when you're in your truck......

·
Premium Member
58,765 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
this is a prime example of guns killing people. its not the gun that does the killing its the person making the binary decision to pull the trigger. sucks that you were in the situation where 2 people were driving very poorly, but remember its not all titan owners just those 2.

·
Registered
961 Posts
You just noticed the Titan more than the other specific vehicles.. it sucks for sure, i hate when someone rides too close, especially when i have my daughter with me..

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I think people that ride your butt and pass you turn at the next stop light so they dont look like fools doing all that crazy driving just to get no where. $10 bucks says they make a big circle and come back to the same spot.

Morning drivers headed to work are the worst. I dont know about them but i like to leave early enough to take my time driving to work. im in no hurry for work. taking the ride and listening to some Johnny Cash makes my day better.

But i dont get many people riding my tail in the Titan they usually go around pretty quick. I guess they dont like the Dynomax Bullet talking to them. :)

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Also i dont see how people feel safe riding someones tail, i always stay about 3 car lengths behind people, thats what naturally feels safe to me. Sometimes i'll get behind someone riding someones tail and they are constantly hitting and riding their brakes.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sadly, there's a lot of guys with small wee-wees driving full size trucks. Looks like you found a few of them. Seems like the Dodge Ram is disproportionately represented in this manner, but it afflicts all the truck platforms.

·
Super Moderator
161,881 Posts
There's a lot of that type of drivers around this site. I seem to remember several threads about guys that run blinding HIDs and couldn't care less about the folks in cars around them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's racial profiling! What you trying to say just cuz we look the same we act the same? Lol just kidding. Yea I hate stupid drivers to more so now since I have to baby girls. When I was younger I would have returned the favor by driving just as stupid as them and try to get them to pull over to beat the s'not out of them. But now since im a father i think about consequences alot more. Now as long as you don't hurt my kids you can be a jerk all u want just do it away from my kids and I.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
That's racial profiling! What you trying to say just cuz we look the same we act the same? Lol just kidding. Yea I hate stupid drivers to more so now since I have to baby girls. When I was younger I would have returned the favor by driving just as stupid as them and try to get them to pull over to beat the s'not out of them. But now since im a father i think about consequences alot more. Now as long as you don't hurt my kids you can be a jerk all u want just do it away from my kids and I.
Good point.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there are always going to be a$$holes no matter what they drive. its not all titan owners...and remember you are one
And have been once since Feb of 2006, own two Titans myself and purchased one for Dad. Read further you will see I noted other azzhole drivers in other vehicles also. I also don't see the need to be in truck trying to run over little cars. these two dikwads obviously think they own the road. if I was a memeber of the Ford and Chevy forum I would blast them too.

Np Respect in a little car that isn't a hot rod!! I need to pay closer attention to little cars and see how they get treated. I don't do it myself so I never paid any attention.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this is a prime example of guns killing people. its not the gun that does the killing its the person making the binary decision to pull the trigger. sucks that you were in the situation where 2 people were driving very poorly, but remember its not all titan owners just those 2.
Only referenced two not the whole crowd. Maybe I should have titled it 2 A--hole Titan Owners?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There was a Time when I would yank a grown out of the window doing that too me. I am much older and wiser and since I carry I keep my manners straight. I usually just go slow until they pass, let them road rage alone.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
And have been once since Feb of 2006, own two Titans myself and purchased one for Dad. Read further you will see I noted other azzhole drivers in other vehicles also. I also don't see the need to be in truck trying to run over little cars. these two dikwads obviously think they own the road. if I was a memeber of the Ford and Chevy forum I would blast them too.

Np Respect in a little car that isn't a hot rod!! I need to pay closer attention to little cars and see how they get treated. I don't do it myself so I never paid any attention.
yeah i get the same thing when i drive my girlfriends civic. i get road rage to but only at people going 10-15mph under the speed limit but i dont go flying past them (dont feel like wasting the gas) i only drive about 5 maybe 10 mph over the speed limit now due to some heafty speeding tickets and even in the titan i have people in trucks fly past me. i just smile at the fact that i could easily catch them and let them go

1 - 20 of 53 Posts