Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya see? i have this check comin in from work...kinda like a bonus...lol but ne ways... i have a choice between... JBA headers:)... top gun levelling kit:)... new american racing black trench wheels:)... or that deal on the sundown system from tech12:)... all are great deals but i dunno which one to get. i need a lil convincing... anyone with these products installed... your input is greatly appreciated. and everyone else is certainly appreciated too:) thank you
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
My vote is the the wheels. Nothing visually says, "modded" like wheels. I am going to assume you have an exhaust if you are considering the headers. If not, I would do that next. Just my .02. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
It all depends really on the "wants" or "needs". Want more power? Will the headers provide a significant push? How about the visual of some nice aftermarket rims wrapped with with some agressive rubber? Or a thumpin' sound system? Going off-road much? If not, raising the center of gravity does hamper maneuverability and turning on the street.

Being that I'm street performance orientated I'll do the rim/tire combo first 'cause power ain't nothing without grip IMHO.

L

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is very good thinkin bout the grip. lol. cant beleve i didnt think about that b4. lol and no i dont go off roadin too much...just like the way our trucks look when they are level. and i'm pretty sure that the headers will provide power. just dont know how much. i've been searchin on here for some numbers but no luck so far.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Id go with the headers or true trac.. Thats next on my list!

·
Premium Member
76,485 Posts
man you have some good problems!!

if it were me, i'd probably go wheels.. but if you're going sleeper, then perhaps go fast goodies... if you have the rf, tech has some good upgrades for that "system"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts