Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im a little confused. i am considering the PRG 2" leveling kit. evrywhere ive looked im seeing that i need an alignment but have to get bolts from the dealership. one guy said $350 another said $70 for them, what all is going to be required to do it right and what is a round about estimate?
thanks in advance, Josh

·
Registered
909 Posts
Dont know about an 08 but the install on my 04 was pretty simple (did it myself). Yes, you do need alignment after the install. Takes about 2 hours if you know what you are doing.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
how many miles do you have? I think some of the guys have gotten the camber bolts for free by getting an alignment which is covered for the first 12,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I just did mine about a month ago. It's an '06 and yes, it needed an alignment afterwards, but the toe was all that required adjustment. No caster or camber adjustments were required. And yes, as was stated, the dealer should do the bolt install for free under the TSB if the truck needs them for proper alignment and has less than 12000 miles. Chances are, you won't need them.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Have the camber/castor checked, you might not need to adjust those, and have the toe set...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its an 08 and i have 1000 miles on it so what needs to be done to get the dealership to align it? do i put the kit on and then go up there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts