Nissan Titan Forum banner

what should i do with the badges?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. so ive been thinking about this.. and i know mike wont like it.. but hey.. its my truck right.. lol

anyways.... im thinking about painting all the " TITAN " badges pink... and then taping off the sides and painting the front black.... and with the truck being black i think it would make them pop a little bit but without too much pink.... id really like to see if anyone can photoshop this... but i dont know how easy it would be..... any suggestions????

did this in about 5min on paint....

any opinions???

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
why not...personally id take em off but im a guy...if i were you id paint em pink like that cause it gives it a custom look and if u like it than do it :)!!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
do the lettering on the back burger too!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only thing im worried about is when i did it last time. it was parked in the sun alot and the pink faded to orange.. im wondering is there a way to get it to not fade??

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
lots of clear coat duh!

·
Registered
961 Posts
have at it.. you could prolly even make it real easy and use nail polish for the pink sides after spraying them black. nail polish would give you an easy way to maintain a touch up if needed.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
you should bedline em

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
the only thing im worried about is when i did it last time. it was parked in the sun alot and the pink faded to orange.. im wondering is there a way to get it to not fade??
Nail polish. :thedevil:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually i did use nail polish last time.. and it actually worked.. but it does the same thing.. and yes i used about 4 coats of clear! and it still did it... but i forgot i had the old badges from my 06 titan in the garage.. so im going to try it lol

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
okay so you say the sun is turning them orange...almost like sun burning them huh? Okay then instead of clear coat go with this...but remember to reapply!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Get one of those teeny spray cans from the hobby store.
You need some kind of enamel.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok well one... " TITAN " sanded... going to go paint it pink and head into town to get some stuff while it drys.. im also working on a badge for the front grill right now.. i love the grill mod eddie did.. but i wanna add some pink to the front... i personally think a little pink everywhere will tie in the pink more then just a little bit on the outside and a little on the inside... although its a truck.. im a girly girly and i loveeeee pink lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'd go with a nice pink stripe down the side too. Something fat at the back with a little arch that narrows near the front. Maybe 1" at the grill and 3" at the tail?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
you know....every guy loves a little "pink" and some girls love it too! LOL

1 - 20 of 44 Posts