Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some where to buy an A-pillar holder for the Bully Dog GT programer. Any help out there would be great

·
Registered
137 Posts
So am I. If you find anything let me know. I know someone who can make one for around $200

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lotek makes the only a pillar gauge pod specifically for our trucks. It is a 3 pod one though so you would need two more gauges. Bully dog sells the adapter to fill the standard pod hole and hook up the bdgt.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I know you said A-Pillar, but I wanted to show you this. I just received mine yesterday and plan on installing this weekend.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I never was a fan of the Blend mount although I used an Edge. I would have loved to had a triple pilar pod and the programmer mounted up on it with two other gauges that would be sick. But honestly thinking back the blend mount would be in a rather simple place to adjust. I always had a hard time using my left hand (right handed) to adjust it on the road lol. Hope someone goes ahead and installs the pilar and posts up pics with gauge and programmer installed!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know you said A-Pillar, but I wanted to show you this. I just received mine yesterday and plan on installing this weekend.
That is pretty awesome. I have never seen anything like that before. I might have to go this route since my suction cup fail and my bdgt almost slid out the window when I was going around a corner.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I got tired of the suction cup falling off, so I mounted the mount in that little storage spot in the corner like this:

Ha ha ha thats awesome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts