Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i thought i might put some overall pics of some mods i've done for newbie/those thinking about different stuff/where can i find that/how much was that, etc. some have done more/better mods but i wanted to put it all in one place--yes the 'search' thread is nice but hard to dig through sometimes. anyway comment on whatever and add your .02 if you found a better deal so others can benefit.
TASTY! :thumbsup:

PRG spacer lift--2 3/8" front--1" back

$300

more pics of install here along with contact info
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21891

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
chromed 5 spoke rims

yes, i had the 6 spoke 18" silver--but i didn't think they were 'thick' enough and couldn't find a place to trade them for 5 spoke--well i found one!!

oemrims.com

$525 (picked up with mine traded in) includes chrome caps AND valve stems!

triple chromed NEW rims (they buy from nissan and chrome--not chrome someone elses old ones like mine)

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
grill--fog lights (driving)

4 piece billet BOLT ON (not zip tie) by carriage works

$240 free shipping

socalmotorsports.com

great guys here

'fog' lights--55w DRIVING LIGHTS not fog--awesome! blueish tint

$20

actually much better than oem as far as brightness goes--fills that dead spot below your headlights--make sure you have them adjusted low or not at all in town as EVERYONE will flash you!

walmart--automotive section

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
dash trim

sweet mod--no thanks to you adjcloon!!! :jester:

full kit (52 pieces) this is brushed alum.

edashkit.com

$200 free shipping (say you are from TT)

sorry about the lighting--looks better with sunshine!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
random tastiness!

interior microfilter--dealer--$30 good install pics
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14068

KN drop in filter $40 autozone

18" magnaflow with stainless 3 1/2 tip $300 (installed! friend deal) amazing sound--slight drone at 1700 rpms--best to ride with a friend to see if you can handle it first. or sound proof the back wall.

front hooks--dealer--around $75

class 4 tow hitch--dealer--$300

chrome handles (switched out black)--dealer--$50

blazing torque and raging hp---priceless!!!

comment away!!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jc344 said:
Great post stick!

I have an XE Silver CC and I really like your mods. I've gotta call Greg and get one of those spacer lifts, that truck looks great. Keep up the good work!
thanks! and after all, the silver IS the best (and fastest) color!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I like how you swapped in the chrome handle covers. I'm not normally the chrome type, but I think they blend more much smoothly with the silver compared to the OEM black handles.

Are you going to get the SE mirrors to match the handles and wheels?

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
what's up sticky? i like everything so far except the brushed aluminum dashkit. i only like the brushed aluminum in the middle with all the radio and knobs and stuff not all across, just my dos centivos... other than that everything looks grrreat, although it would look better in smoke :lol: peace brother!!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RedHotTitan said:
I like how you swapped in the chrome handle covers. I'm not normally the chrome type, but I think they blend more much smoothly with the silver compared to the OEM black handles.

Are you going to get the SE mirrors to match the handles and wheels?
very possible--just like your 'chrome concern' i don't want to add too much chrome to the truck, just enough to be 'tasty'!

got any mods in mind for your truck??

·
Registered
44 Posts
stick said:
'fog' lights--55w DRIVING LIGHTS not fog--awesome! blueish tint

$20
Hey Stick,
Do you remember the brand of lights? They look really good, very good for $25!

:cheers:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mlucero said:
Hey Stick,
Do you remember the brand of lights? They look really good, very good for $25!

:cheers:
i think they only have 2 styles of driving lights--one with a colored 'ring' around them and then the ones i have. in any case they are the only ones with the bluish tint. BOMB deal for lights!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Prometheus said:
what's up sticky? i like everything so far except the brushed aluminum dashkit. i only like the brushed aluminum in the middle with all the radio and knobs and stuff not all across, just my dos centivos... other than that everything looks grrreat, although it would look better in smoke :lol: peace brother!!!
COME ON PRO!!!! whats the deal here???? i thought you had a clue about tasty vibes brah!!! i like the total kit--it gives highlights to things that you normally wouldn't notice (speakers, vents, etc) but i will tell you one thing, after putting all of those pieces on over 2 1/2 hours my swollen thumbs would agree with you that the bezel would have been the best (and only!) piece!!!

plus....everyone knows silver is what smoke wants to be when it grows up!!! :jester:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.