Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 2005 titan. i have only had it home for a day but I sure like it. i have a question for everyone. this might sound dumb but .... are the front windows supposed to go all the way down? they don't. i push the button and they go most of the way down, but stop at the 3/4 mark. both side. what the heck. i want to hang my arm outside the truck, and i cant! any one know if this is normal, or is something wrong. if something is wrong, what would that be?:huh:

·
Super Moderator
162,144 Posts
It isn't normal. They should go all the way down.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was sure this was the case. dumb question, but i still wanted to ask. they both stop at exactly the same place. strange.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I wonder if someone has put different speakers in the doors and they are hitting???..... Just a thought

·
Registered
170 Posts
pull the door panels off and check to see if there are different speakers like Lvcoyote mentioned. And if they are still stock speakers then it could be the Wiring Harness to the speakers blocking the windows from traveling all the way down. Also if they go down super slow then both windows may be off track. you'll wanna take the door panels totally off and reconnect just the window switch and look down into the door panel and watch the window go up and down and pay close attention to the track and wires coming into the door from inside the cab connecting to the speaker and make sure that's not it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
When the dealer installed my big tow mirrors they messed up the wiring and my window did this. +1 on speakers in the way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts