Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Absolutely beautiful...looks great. How much was it again and did you do install yourself? Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NITEBLITZ said:
Here are some shots that show the A.R.E. hard tonneau installed, exterior shots of my deepwater CC Titan. Installation detail shots to follow. :thumbsup:

NITEBLITZ
Here are the installation clip details:

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dman said:
Absolutely beautiful...looks great. How much was it again and did you do install yourself? Thanks for posting the pics.
The cost was $795 , that includes installation. Go to their site and see who your local distributor is. They will install and have you back on the road in an hour or less. www.4are.com

Thanks for the comments! I'm pleased with it! :cheers:

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
46 Posts
And--

there was no problem with you having the utilitrac? Looks like yiu only lost 2 inches by the gate-what about towards the cab?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ckat said:
there was no problem with you having the utilitrac? Looks like yiu only lost 2 inches by the gate-what about towards the cab?

No problems, yes you only lose about 2" at each end! :cheers:

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Probably pretty easy to remove right? Just 4 C clamps. But don't know about the weight. Probably need 2 people because of the size of it, not because of weight.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NYTITANMAN said:
Nite, How easy is it to remove? How much does it weigh?

Flfinfan is right, just 4 C clamps. Don't know the weight for sure, guess less than 100#. It would take two people due to the width not the weight.

I'll let you know later if this works, I plan to use a hoist and a spreader bar so that I pick it up at the 4 corners. I will then fix it where one person can take the clips off and then just hoist it up into the ceiling of the garage. Then just drive out from under it. Reverse for re-install! This is nothing new, they do it with vehicle hardtops. :)

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TITANATOR said:
That Baby looks sweet!! Do they come in different colors to match your Truck color? :teethmast

They take the color code off your truck and then the manufacturer paints it to match your truck's original paint specs. They then ship it to the installer.

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
22 Posts
NITEBLITZ said:
Here are some shots that show the A.R.E. hard tonneau installed, exterior shots of my deepwater CC Titan. Installation detail shots to follow. :thumbsup:

NITEBLITZ

[/QUOTE]

NIGHT BLITZ DID U PAY TAX??

·
Registered
22 Posts
NITEBLITZ said:
YES, state sales tax.

NITEBLITZ

SO it came out to be 795+tax??

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Just got this done also, very nice mod. I did pay alittle more though. Each shop is different. My place was the only one listed as an authorized dealer on the ARE site. Still worth it though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts