Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got in the truck this morning and noticed a piece of black plastic on the passenger's side floor. It must have fallen from underneath the dash or slid forward from under the passenger's seat. It look a lot like a black plastic license plate frame, but is an inch or two too small. It has a could of holes for some bolts or screws to pass through, and it appears they were too large, as the holes are all stripped out.

I'm going to buzz over to the dealer at lunch - I'll let everyone know what they decide it is!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also had this piece laying on my floor when i picked up my '06, it didn't fall off anything though, it was actually on top of my box of tie down cleats when i picked the truck up, anybody know what this is?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I bet it's the front license plate mount. DaveS, i'd guess the dealer put a spare on your truck because he couldn't find yours.(under the seat or something)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I found a small cylindrical-shaped piece of black plastic with an 1.5" self tapping screw in it under my seat yesterday. I'll take a pic later.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have the same thing. Found it under my drivers seat, in fact it's still there. I never really looked at it that hard but from the shape of it I guess it could be a front license plate mount.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i found something in my console that looked like a coin holder....

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Well.....I found a blonde naked girl about 25-yrs old sitting in the passenger seat after I bought mine.:jester::jester:

·
Registered
827 Posts
miketan said:
Well.....I found a blonde naked girl about 25-yrs old sitting in the passenger seat after I bought mine.:jester::jester:
How much was this option, or did the dealer throw it in for free? My dealer didn't mention it to me (my wife was with me when I bought the truck though).

·
Registered
677 Posts
miketan said:
So where are the pics of this piece?:blueblob:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I found a small grey plastic part under my seat whrn I bought mine. Same color as the other interior plastic parts. I've been all aroound the interior of that truck, trying to figure out where it belongs. Looks like a little cover to go over bolt heads or something? Don't have a digicam handy, so no pic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts