Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 668 Posts

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok you guys had your fun ruining my thread. I actually had this coming for quite some time. i know i've talked a lot of sh!t to a lot of you guys, and turns out bbomar, blackbeauty and albonismo hate me with a passion! haha!

while i did get a laugh out of it, it grossed me out towards the end. actually after the 3rd post (yuck). there was even a fatty lovers tag?

anyways, i learned my lesson talking crap to everyone (and obama)....and i see you guys had your fun.

and for those few of you who had the decency to post hot pics, may God bless you and i hope you win a free gas card, or find a wallet, or next time you go to by a soda out of the machine.... maybe 2 come out or something.

i'll uh... apply the brakes on the crazy threads and obama bashings.

have a good night ladies and gentlemen.

-dave

P.S.> the milf thread has been TERMINATED. hopefully some kid later on does a tribute or something about this. :read:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
haha I don't think it had anything to do with Obama bashing or anything. One tool thought it was funny to post the first pic and we went buck wild haha. We shall let it rest for the time being and someday I know we can as one group of men, create the ultimate MILF thread.

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i guess. what scares me is why is the people searching for really obese women? haha! i guess better luck next time!

-dave

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
yeah i guess. what scares me is why is the people searching for really obese women? haha! i guess better luck next time!

-dave
They love them biguns!!! :eyebrow:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Dave, I don't hate you........

Just having fun!!

And who's to say that someone doesn't find those women to be Hot Milfs!!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I'm sure someone somewhere is breaking out the bottle of KY to that thread!

Hate is a strong word. Passion... not with you, thanks. :lol: Don't take it personally. It just happens around here... :jester:

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Aww man.....I was the one slappin little johnny behind the ear to the MILF thread.:lol: I mean how can you not like the full spectrum of a dead carcass to the stay puft marshmallow women? It was truly the spice of variety i needed in my life right now. :crying:

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha.... well, it thats how you get your jollies up... then i wont interfere. i know. i guess i just didnt' want my street cred to go down! lol!

its all in good fun. but uh.. the puking pics.... yeah, thats not really my taste (well, niether is the marshmallow women).

all in all it was a good run!

lets just say i'll return the favor!

hahahaha

-dave

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hate is a strong word. Passion... not with you, thanks. :lol: Don't take it personally. It just happens around here... :jester:
i hope its not my co-worker at the office next door. i sent him the link. instead of being disgusted... i think he kinda liked it!

well, no more borrowing pens from that fella! :redblob"

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Yeah, you will notice.......

I did not post those!!

It went down hill after I was done!!! :rofl:

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, you will notice.......

I did not post those!!

It went down hill after I was done!!! :rofl:
yeah i know. i've been told its not polite to laugh, but those skeleton chicks were just nasty! hahahaha!

i havent' had a laugh like that since i saw a chick who was running late to class and had both of her hands on her backpack, tripped over a tree branch, fall flat on her face and ate pavement.

i laughed for like 2 days straight just thinking about that.

-dave

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I see dave has discovered why this is the fun Titan site!
This is fun? I'll tell ya what's fun....... I'm getting paid to sit here and type this! :lol:

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm getting paid too! now, if TT would also cut us a check, for keeping them in business... that would be great!

haha!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
So who is going to post the first pic of a large marge in here?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

Man i had to run to wally world and get another bottle and the thread was gone. wtf lol j/k

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what has this world come to????

lol!

1 - 20 of 668 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.