Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,new to forum, but love my TITAN! I was thinking about adding a DVD player for the little ones, and was wondering if the factory location can be utilized. I guess I'm wondering if the rear factory location is prewired for the monitor? Anyone who has added one please chime in.

2006 TITAN CC SE

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not sure about the wiring as I put in an after market but here is a link to purchase ones that will fit in the existing holes.

http://www.myronanddavis.com/pdut_detail.asp?id=134&cateid=12

If I were you I would look at the after market ones just because you get so much more and usually for a better price.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
3Riverssouth said:
Not sure about the wiring as I put in an after market but here is a link to purchase ones that will fit in the existing holes.

http://www.myronanddavis.com/pdut_detail.asp?id=134&cateid=12

If I were you I would look at the after market ones just because you get so much more and usually for a better price.
Thats an aftermarket piece made to fit in the nissan . i sell that unit . The 9 inch is 599 plus shipping. And is a simple install.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's a nice looking unit. $599 huh?

1. How much to ship to 90037?
2. Does it come in a larger size screen?
3. Does it allow me to plug into the nissan's audio system and dash controls?
4. Will this unit allow me to plug a Playstation unit into it?
5. Do you carry any backup cameras that can be connected to the titan? (I have a boat and it would make it easier to hitch it up)
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
1. How much to ship to 90037?
NA

2. Does it come in a larger size screen?
Myron Davis come in either 7.8" or 9" screen

3. Does it allow me to plug into the nissan's audio system and dash controls?
You can tap it into the factory dvd harness, it will allow you to select DVD audio source. It will not allow you to control the DVD player itself.
If tap into the factory harness, you can also select it from the rear controller (if equipped). Can also listen to it with ir headphones.

4. Will this unit allow me to plug a Playstation unit into it?
You can plug a Play Station into the AUDIO input on the DVD player.

5. Do you carry any backup cameras that can be connected to the titan? (I have a boat and it would make it easier to hitch it up)
Check Ebay, there's tons of cameras there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts