Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm going to do a muffler swap on the Titan and I was just wondering what would be the deepest/loudest muffler, and if there are any cons to removing the secondary cats? I had a pipe welded on, in place of the muffler, for a while and it sounded great up until around 2800 RPMs then it sounded disgusting. Any ideas for which muffler would give me the same deep sound? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I heard a yukon denali today with flowmaster 70 series on it. It was very deep, supposedly he was going with the magnaflow at first and the guy at the shop had one on his truck and highly recomended it.

I dunno just food for thought I guess

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
No, the Flowmaster 70 is ok, but any Magnaflow has a deeper tone. I have been there done that sort of thing. Go with a Magnaflow!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a cherry bomb extreme on my 05 titan. Same as a single chamber flowmaster. Sounds great to me. Ran me $100 installed

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
dirtyduckdavis said:
Get Magnaflow part #12158 just ordered mine and a tip to weld on and i cant wait! I finally made a decision!
First one? :clap: :clap: :clap: Let's hear it for "The Duck"! :rofl: J/K, man! Let us know how you like it. Been thinking about doing the muffler swap myself lately.... CAI needs some company.... :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Flowmasters!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
**Double post**

1 - 15 of 15 Posts