Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive been looking at lift spindles for a 4" lift on my 07 2x. my ? is would it b better to just do a coilover lift? im getting kings with stock strut style mounts and im pretty sure I can get them in any length? this my idea to actually get some useable travel cause if I just get a lift spindle I will have the stock travel numbers! and its only 3/4 till bottom out as it sits stock!

Attachments

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
get spindles and get coilovers with PRG or Dirt King upper control arms. I would actually call Nick at Dirt King Fabrication and ask him to set you up. it sounds like youre willing to drop a little bit of money to do it right, which is good, or else you'll end up doing it later anyways lol. I'm running uppers and lowers with Fox Coilovers, I don't have a lot of travel but its more then stock, its valved better then stock, and it rides like a dream off road.

Dirt King Fabrication - Suspension Systems

also the link in my signature, TAP, they can answer any questions too, and they stock DK products.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have to agree with Honda. I'd contact Nick. He is a cool dude who could answer any questions you have about lifts. Also his products are top notch. I'd buy coilovers through him before I bought kings. They are over priced and there are cheaper comparable coilovers IMO. The spindle lifts are a great option for 2x4s

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok ! well I have my upper arms from prg . so now im ready for the rest. like the video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQyshCmZks im getting the cst 4" spindle but I want a better coilover set up. im lookn at the saw with res set up! but I have another ? now. what length coil over should I get? and can I just add a spacer to it if I want to go to a 6" lift or can I tighten the preload without it getting to stiff! and what else do I need for the rear besides shocks and cbdb. sorry bout all the ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts