Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to get coilovers and UCA's from Greg in the springtime, but I have a quesiton about the UCA's.

After looking at the picture of his UCA's, I noticed that there were not any grease fittings or anything of that nature that could be used to lubricate the Uni-Ball or the inner Heim Joints. With these items being as exposed as they are, here in good 'ole Pennsyltucky, the elements will be pretty harsh on them.

What is the recommended lubricant for these items? I'm not sold on using WD-40 for this application. Back when I helped out a dirt late model team, we would use some moly lube that came in a spray can on the heims for the 4-link rear setup. The lube itself was black in color.

Do these parts have any type of special coating on them to resist corrosion?

Thanks In Advance.

Also, Greg, if you're reading this, is there any type of wait/lead time for a set of SAW's for a 6" PC Stage 1 equipped Titan?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome!!! You da man Greg!!! The Titan community is grateful to have your knowledge/experience/parts at our disposal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.