Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my Stillen LT's in yesterday and I am planning on installing them this weekend. I am still a little confused as to what else I am going to need to make these fit without issue. Before I install do I need to buy high flow cats since the stocks will be removed? Just not able to picture the full install yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Joe

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2wd. SO all I need to buy are high flow cats? Which would you recommend?

·
Registered
287 Posts
See I have the same question I want long tubes but I don't know how to finish it to the muffler. I am 4wd. What do I need to make it right? Legal? And fast?!?!?

Not to thread jack sorry.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have the berks on my 4wd and will have my dealership install the stillens next week when they arent busy. They were going to do that this week, but it got real packed. I'm sure you would want to get them on right away, but by the end of next week i should be able to answer any questions you have for that particular setup.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah can't wait to hear about it.

I have walker b pipes. They are the same as Berks right?!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Yeah can't wait to hear about it.

I have walker b pipes. They are the same as Berks right?!
The Walker b-pipes are not even close to being the same as the Berk Technology b-pipes. The main difference is that the Berk's use a metallic core hi-flow cat and the Walker's use a resonator.

Reactions: O-FiveCC

·
Registered
287 Posts
Oh got ya. So do you need Berks to run long tubes??

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Oh got ya. So do you need Berks to run long tubes??
You don't NEED the Berk b-pipes to run LT headers. However, they will prevent CEL codes and get you closer to passing emissions testing. Just do a search as this topic has been documented many, many times. There's more than enough info on here to get you going.

Reactions: O-FiveCC

·
Registered
902 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts