1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
i absolutely love mine, id say go for it

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I don't have the BullyDog but i have the Superchips Cortex. You won't be sorry if you buy either one. They add that extra smile factor. Absolutely the best bang for your buck in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually ordered it on Monday. Got it today. Saturday I'll hopefully have some time to set it up.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Actually ordered it on Monday. Got it today. Saturday I'll hopefully have some time to set it up.
Don't do it on a Saturday; do it during the week when they were open. I did mine on a saturday and had problems. That monday was a holiday so i was without my truck 3 days before they got it fixed and my truck running. It wouldnt download my factory settings for some reason.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where did u order it for 340 if u dont mind me asking?
Auto Anything.

2008 Nissan Titan Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner - Over 25 Bully Dog GT Tuner Reviews

$400. 15% off plus free shipping. Comes out to $340. Not bad.

Don't do it on a Saturday; do it during the week when they were open. I did mine on a saturday and had problems. That monday was a holiday so i was without my truck 3 days before they got it fixed and my truck running. It wouldnt download my factory settings for some reason.
Good point. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yeah man, I just got my Superchips last friday for $250, used. I put it on the 87 tune and when I floored it I instantly had a quarter chubb.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
it wont let me use that code cause ive already ordered from there before it says new customers...damnit that blows lol eh whatever i dont even have 340 right now neways but that is a killer deal for a bdgt if i could i would
I've ordered from there hundreds of times. Worked for me. The code changes daily so if you tried that one today it won't work. It was only for 12/16.

The one for today, (Dec. 17th thru Dec. 19th) is GIFT15.

Just check on the home page and it will tell you what the code is for the day. They always have good deals, so just check back when you have the funds, and I'm sure you can still get a killer deal.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What fuse should I use for the power wire?

Waiting until Monday during business hours. Just going through everything before I start, so the install goes quick.

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
If your T is a 2WD the BD really wakes it up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts