Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I replaced my front hubs on the driver side I accidentally stripped the connector from the wires so I faux rigged them temporarily but after about 200 miles the light came back on. They were still hooked up so I put some new aftermarket connectors on there and hooked it up but the ABS/SLIP light is still on and I need the 4x4 to work(what a stupid design) but it doesnt with out all these sensors working. What other problems could have occurred? Is there a chance the wires touched and short circuited and burned the sensor out?

Edit: Is there a way to just bypass the ABS/SLIP?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
There's a fuse to disable it yet. But like you already know, 4wd won't work without it.

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a fuse to disable it yet. But like you already know, 4wd won't work without it.
That has to be by far the dumbest design I've seen so far.

Can anyone check to see what wire colors hook up to which on the drivers side, the passenger side is different so i cant use that to verify. Theres a green and orange on the wiring harness and a black and white on the sensor.

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That has to be by far the dumbest design I've seen so far.

Can anyone check to see what wire colors hook up to which on the drivers side, the passenger side is different so i cant use that to verify. Theres a green and orange on the wiring harness and a black and white on the sensor.
Anyone?

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i switched the wires around and it cleared the light. So its all good now, seems like the orange goes to the white if I remember correctly but Ill check and make sure in the morning and post otherwise if its different.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I would've checked but the truck is in the body shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts