Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I ended up getting a pin hole sized leak in the end of my condenser and I need to replace in my 2008 SE Titan. I've been muddling back and forth on which brand to go with that I've seen from Rock Auto. I was leaning toward the UAC Brand Condenser, but i am concerned, due to the differences in prices on all of the condenser which range from $55.00 to $180.00 (i'm guessing it either includes the drier or doesn't?). Anyone that has had theirs replaced which brand did you go with?
Also, I was told to make sure to replace the drier that sits off to the left of the condenser and also new O-Rings, is there any other items that should be replaced while i'm there?

TYC 3239 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Parallel Flow; Includes Receiver Drier Info One of our most popular parts
$55.79

OSC 3239 {#921007S000, 921007S200, 92100ZC10A} Info One of our most popular parts
$65.79

VARIOUS MFR NI3030157 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Info
$65.79

CSF 10459 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Aluminum Parallel Flow Info
w/ Built-In Drier Design (Only 4 Remaining)
$66.79

UAC CN3239PFXC {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Parallel Flow; Includes Drier Info
Front
$70.99

APDI/PRO 7013239 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Info
With 21-1/2 inch Core Height
$76.99

NISSAN K2100ZE80JNW Value Advantage
4WD; RWD; LE Model; SE Model; XE Model (Only 1 Remaining)
$130.79

VALEO 818181 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Info
w/ AC Receiver Drier
$179.89

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello All,

I ended up getting a pin hole sized leak in the end of my condenser and I need to replace in my 2008 SE Titan. I've been muddling back and forth on which brand to go with that I've seen from Rock Auto. I was leaning toward the UAC Brand Condenser, but i am concerned, due to the differences in prices on all of the condenser which range from $55.00 to $180.00 (i'm guessing it either includes the drier or doesn't?). Anyone that has had theirs replaced which brand did you go with?
Also, I was told to make sure to replace the drier that sits off to the left of the condenser and also new O-Rings, is there any other items that should be replaced while i'm there?

TYC 3239 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Parallel Flow; Includes Receiver Drier Info One of our most popular parts
$55.79

OSC 3239 {#921007S000, 921007S200, 92100ZC10A} Info One of our most popular parts
$65.79

VARIOUS MFR NI3030157 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Info
$65.79

CSF 10459 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Aluminum Parallel Flow Info
w/ Built-In Drier Design (Only 4 Remaining)
$66.79

UAC CN3239PFXC {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Parallel Flow; Includes Drier Info
Front
$70.99

APDI/PRO 7013239 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Info
With 21-1/2 inch Core Height
$76.99

NISSAN K2100ZE80JNW Value Advantage
4WD; RWD; LE Model; SE Model; XE Model (Only 1 Remaining)
$130.79

VALEO 818181 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Info
w/ AC Receiver Drier
$179.89
Just curious which brand you settled with? Im on the same boat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curious which brand you settled with? Im on the same boat.
Sorry for the late reply. I ended up going with the UAC unit which comes with the end tank. I also picked up some super cool additive (which I'm not sure I'll need it or not) and picked up a set of gaskets as well. I'm going to have my local mechanic install it just because I don't have all the tools necessary and I've never replaced one before.

Here are some pictures of the new unit. The UAC P/N is CN 3239PFXC according to the box and is made in China sadly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the late reply. I ended up going with the UAC unit which comes with the end tank. I also picked up some super cool additive (which I'm not sure I'll need it or not) and picked up a set of gaskets as well. I'm going to have my local mechanic install it just because I don't have all the tools necessary and I've never replaced one before.

Here are some pictures of the new unit. The UAC P/N is CN 3239PFXC according to the box and is made in China sadly.

Not sure if the pics went through.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See if these goes through or not.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A little follow up on the Condenser/dryer issue. My mechanic said that the UAC one wont work. I ended up going to a local Nissan dealership and bought one of their Nissan Value advantage brand parts. This ran me about 180.00 or so. The Nissan OEM one would have cost me around 630.00. The value advantage one looks almost like the UAC one sold from Rock Auto which incorporates the Dryer onto the side versus the OEM Nissan one that would be seperate and held on with a clamp. Unless there was a design change and either one will work. I'll be uploading some pictures of the Nissan Value advantage one shortly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts