Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 93 Honda Del Sol as a daily driver. It doesn't have AC system in the car. Do you think it is easy to install an AC system? I checked around and it costs $1800 to $2000 to install a new system in the car. I don't want to spend that much. I only need refurbished system. Do you know where/what I can Google it? I live in Orange County, So. Cal.

Thanks for the advice.
Tyler

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
Aren't they like T-tops or something? If so, why bother with AC? Drains power, and accelerates fuel consumption. I guess if you live where it's warm all the time, you don't really appreciate it like those of us in the Northeast do, huh?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blackbeauty said:
Aren't they like T-tops or something? If so, why bother with AC? Drains power, and accelerates fuel consumption. I guess if you live where it's warm all the time, you don't really appreciate it like those of us in the Northeast do, huh?
Yes. You can take the top off and roll the rear window down to make it a convertable. I just wonder how much it cost to install a refurbished system. If it is around $700-$800 then I will install it for just in case I need it.:rollingsm

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
That's a pretty small car. If you install AC, you may lose room for the Biggie sized drinks. Think long and hard about this.... :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts