Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the AC controls to paint the metro face plate and when I plugged it back in I have no lights on the AC control and it is not working.
anyone have this problem I had the flashing air bag light issue and fixed that but can't get the AC to work tried taking off the battery cable for an hour.

Any input would be great
Thanks in advance
It is a dual control auto AC 2007 LE

·
Registered
179 Posts
I removed the AC controls to paint the metro face plate and when I plugged it back in I have no lights on the AC control and it is not working.
anyone have this problem I had the flashing air bag light issue and fixed that but can't get the AC to work tried taking off the battery cable for an hour.

Any input would be great
Thanks in advance
It is a dual control auto AC 2007 LE
Check the fuse for the air conditioner in the fuse box to the right of the glove box. The back of the fuse box cover will tell you which fuse goes with the A/C. If that is not the problem you may hav damaged the wire harness.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks I checked all fueses in the cab and under the hood I think i may have fried the ac control box
Nice ride Southside1983 what lift do you have on your truck and I like the wheels

·
Registered
179 Posts
No lift just got 20" Black Valente rims with 305 50 20 Sumitomo performance tires. Blacked out front and rear bumper. Only chrome are the badges. Thanks for the compliment !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts