Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let y'all up north know that when it finally warms up your Titan has great AC! It is 85 degrees and sunny with a light breeze here today. I put the air on while I was running an errand and about froze in my shorts and T-shirt.

Just thought you would like to know. :lol:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Atsenaotie said:
Just to let y'all up north know that when it finally warms up your Titan has great AC! It is 85 degrees and sunny with a light breeze here today. I put the air on while I was running an errand and about froze in my shorts and T-shirt.

Just thought you would like to know. :lol:
Good to hear! I will definitly need that in AZ! Also what is a Sport fishing edition? :dunno:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Glad to hear that the a/c blows cold 'cause its going to be near 90 by mid week!

·
Registered
359 Posts
yeah, with temps in the low 80's here, I've been using the a/c this week, and it does a great job of cooling, and I'm really impressed at how sensitive each turn of the temp. adjustment is...very responsive to slight changes in the setting, so you can dial just the right temperature-that's great! My Frontier was sort of hit or miss as far as a/c comfort level goes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts