Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to access said wiring as the 12v access on to power up my amp. Anyone know how to get at it? I tried to just pull it out, but that does not seem to work. This of course is mounted in the center console down by the cupholder. Thanks in advance fellas.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
You need to take the inside box of the center console out. Piece #19, as I recall two bolts on the top under rubber grommets, 3 screws at the bottom of the box itself, (2 phillips and one torx screws).

Attachments

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Check the Amperage available on that circuit, most outlets are only good for 10 Amps, or 120 Watts. Or do you want to use it just to signal the Amp to turn on?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm just using it to turn the amp on, not as my power source. Thanks for the advice fellas.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Oh, great idea then! :) I've got a Kenwood Sub to install under the seat sometime soon. Hadn't thought of that source for triggering. BTW, I love that bunny with the Pancake!

·
Premium Member
17,240 Posts
Might be easier to get a Littelfuse Mini Blade Add A Circuit and tap the passenger side lighter socket circuit in the fuse panel on the passenger side dash. Then run the wire down under the plastic trim strim next to the doors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts