Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up fellas!

I finally replaced all 4 actuators on my truck. It’s a 2005 Titan LE 4x4. I replaced the 2 on the driver side and 2 on passenger side. I broke my orange air bag plug at the process and got replacement at the local junk yard.I tested all actuators before putting everything back and finally I have heat again. The only actuators that I know was bad was the driver side higher up near the amp and the passenger side near the middle of dash. I plugged the speedometer dash, a/c-heater panel, and reconnected the shift harness and the truck started after about 5 times cranking over and the dash meter and lights all came on at the process. I finally thought that I am good good and went to put everything back together with the battery disconnected? I turn my keys and now the truck don’t start? The only lights I see is the alarm key lights blinking and the dash speedometer lights don’t come on, the mileage don’t come on, all the other instrument lights also don’t come on, the radio and a/c-heater don’t come on, and the truck don’t crank at all? The interior lights comes on also the door lights. The factory alarm works on and off also doors unlock and engage too. I also have after market viper alarm that works anymore. What am I doing wrong and do I need to reset ECU and unplug battery overnight? My battery at about 11.5 volts at the moment and it’s the Odyssey AGM I bought about 2 years ago? I’m putting that battery on a tender as we speak. What now, what’s next?! HELP! genttelmens!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
sounds like a security issue, possibly from disconnecting the battery and resetting things. I'm not familiar enough with these trucks yet to understand how that system works on these vehicles.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried this and still no lights on dash except the key lights and also the flash green signal lights when pressing alarm key fob unlock and lock? My battery was charged overnight and bolts at 12.2

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem solved guys, I’m such a moron haaaha! Looked under my steering column and just realized my ignition back harness plug was disconnected! Everything works normal again, a/c and heater is back on also did the air bag reset and I’m golden Yaaay!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts