·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing an Adam's Group Buy!!

The Truck Survival Kit *REVISED

Kit includes:

* 16oz. Invisible Undercarriage Spray
* 16oz. V.R.T. (Vinyl Rubber and Tire Dressing)
* 16oz. Detail Spray
* 16oz. All Purpose Cleaner
* Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towel
* Dressing Applicator Sponge

Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detail Supplies - The Truck Survival Kit

Rules for Group Buy.

If 10 Kits are sold you will get this at 15% off the current price of $53.95. If 20 kits are sold it will go upto 20% off the current price.

The end date for this is Monday Feb. 2nd. That will be the purchase date you will have 24 hours to purchase this kit. I will announce when you can start the order.

This is running on 3 sites ( 2 Titan and 1 Tundra ) so you will get a chance to get this at a real good price!

Please list your name if you want this kit.​

·
Super Moderator
36,893 Posts
WOO HOO ... Nice price :)

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
i got about 1 1/2 truck kits at home (cold weather apparently hates it when i detail my truck and gets even), but summer is coming up...... and since i hate math (i'm actually very good at it, but i'm too lazy to calculate)....

how much would the price be with the 20% discount applied to it? maybe seeing the final price may inspire other members to sign up.

i'll sign up when there's 19 patrick! haha!

-dave

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got about 1 1/2 truck kits at home (cold weather apparently hates it when i detail my truck and gets even), but summer is coming up...... and since i hate math (i'm actually very good at it, but i'm too lazy to calculate)....

how much would the price be with the 20% discount applied to it? maybe seeing the final price may inspire other members to sign up.

i'll sign up when there's 19 patrick! haha!

-dave
$43ish

With the price increase of the detail spray and undercarriage recently it's a real good deal.

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
any progress on the 20%?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts