Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding with my G-friend (who bought me $160 worth of Adam's products for Christmas) and a house that I have noticed a hooked up 02 is F-150 and a New Cobra at, there was a bunch of Ford's and an Adam's tent in their driveway. I almost stopped but I figured the Ford rednecks would jump me because I drive a Titan. It was in Chuluota FL. Just wondering if P's Titan or Adams knows what was going on. This is back in the country so I didn't expect to see that. Wonder if it was like a raffle or something. Looked like a decent sized party with an Adam's tent? WTF?

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it was on the 21st. Yeah, maybe he is a local dealer and works through the Ford forums. I really should have stopped. It was just suprising, cause it's back in the woods in an area where the houses all have some property. I always noticed his bad-a** F-150 and Cobra mustangs (he has had 2). My GF was like "Look Adams!". HM, Oh well, probably just a local dealer, but I just thought it was crazy to see out there! By the way, you guys' products rock!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts