Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam's Americana Premium Paste Wax

Adam's Americana Paste Wax

NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP FRIDAY, May 8, 2009. If there are additional items ordered, they will ship together on Friday. Thanks!

Serious About Wanting To Create A Head-turning Shine? Here's How To Be The Envy Of Everyone Who Sees Your Car! Guaranteed... Or Your Money Back!

Let’s face it; there are dozens of great paint protection products out there. But that’s not what we’re talking about here, is it?

What we’re talking about here is pure emotion. Yours! Oh, yeah, and the others who will be drooling over your shine. It’s that instant envy that happens when you’ve got it, and they don’t! That’s what we’re talking about.

Adam’s Americana is a premium paste wax made right here in the good old USA. Make no mistake, though, because this is no ordinary car wax. Adam's Americana is a secret blend that's guaranteed to snap the other guys head back like an original Shelby 427 Cobra. Yep, this is the right stuff!

Imagine... You Can Have A Head-turning Shine In 30 Minutes Or Less!

Adam’s Americana goes on easy and wipes off like smooth, silky, satin. It’s never an effort. And it never streaks. Guaranteed!

If you have 30 minutes, you can have a head-turning, neck-snapping shine. It’s so easy, it’s almost criminal!

As you apply Adam’s Americana, your senses are awash with the fine aroma of tropical flavors. So, go ahead and day dream a little about your favorite summertime experience on the beach, at the lake, or where ever it takes you. When you get back, the shine on your car will have you smiling all over again.

You And Your Car Deserve Adam’s Americana!

Adam’s Americana is made in very limited quantities by an American working man, for the American working man! Quantities are limited because Adam’s Americana is a hand-crafted product, and the quality is second to none. Guaranteed!

Similar grade waxes are selling for $95, even $175 or more, but none of them will out-shine Adam’s Americana. We back that claim with a 110% money back guarantee (even if we don’t give you a “Certificate of Authenticity”).

At our $69.95 price, Adam’s Americana wax is a great deal. But we’re going to juice it up and make it even better. While supplies last of our initial 250 unit, hand-crafted batch, Adam wants to give you a free gift.

FREE: Adam’s premium foam wax applicator. This applicator makes Adam’s Americana glide on for a perfect and easy buff off. They are only available with the Paste Wax purchase for now, and you will agree, this is the most effective wax applicator ever made.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
adam's americana premium paste wax

adam's americana paste wax

note: This product will ship friday, may 8, 2009. If there are additional items ordered, they will ship together on friday. Thanks!

Serious about wanting to create a head-turning shine? Here's how to be the envy of everyone who sees your car! Guaranteed... Or your money back!

Let’s face it; there are dozens of great paint protection products out there. But that’s not what we’re talking about here, is it?

What we’re talking about here is pure emotion. Yours! Oh, yeah, and the others who will be drooling over your shine. It’s that instant envy that happens when you’ve got it, and they don’t! That’s what we’re talking about.

Adam’s americana is a premium paste wax made right here in the good old usa. Make no mistake, though, because this is no ordinary car wax. Adam's americana is a secret blend that's guaranteed to snap the other guys head back like an original shelby 427 cobra. Yep, this is the right stuff!

Imagine... You can have a head-turning shine in 30 minutes or less!

Adam’s americana goes on easy and wipes off like smooth, silky, satin. It’s never an effort. And it never streaks. Guaranteed!

If you have 30 minutes, you can have a head-turning, neck-snapping shine. It’s so easy, it’s almost criminal!

As you apply adam’s americana, your senses are awash with the fine aroma of tropical flavors. So, go ahead and day dream a little about your favorite summertime experience on the beach, at the lake, or where ever it takes you. When you get back, the shine on your car will have you smiling all over again.

You and your car deserve adam’s americana!

Adam’s americana is made in very limited quantities by an american working man, for the american working man! Quantities are limited because adam’s americana is a hand-crafted product, and the quality is second to none. Guaranteed!

Similar grade waxes are selling for $95, even $175 or more, but none of them will out-shine adam’s americana. We back that claim with a 110% money back guarantee (even if we don’t give you a “certificate of authenticity”).

At our $69.95 price, adam’s americana wax is a great deal. But we’re going to juice it up and make it even better. While supplies last of our initial 250 unit, hand-crafted batch, adam wants to give you a free gift.

Free: Adam’s premium foam wax applicator. This applicator makes adam’s americana glide on for a perfect and easy buff off. They are only available with the paste wax purchase for now, and you will agree, this is the most effective wax applicator ever made.
do a before and after cause we need visual.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Would you use anything over the top of it? Like a sealant?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
So what was the last step prior to the americana coming out for machine polshing guys?

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used this yesterday for the first time and WOW..

it goes on so easy and a little amount spreads a long ways. I would guess that the container it comes in you could easily get at min. a dozen wax jobs on a Titan.

Like it says, a little goes a long way. The towel it comes with also removes it very easily.

This is by far the best Wax I have ever used.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Anxious to use. What is your list of products in the order they SHOULD be used? From Wash to Seal?:eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
So... Better than the buttery wax? I have a ton of that and so far have yet to put it on the Titan!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I'll take some for $5!! :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
I don't understand the difference between this and Mother's or Meguiar's Paste Waxes that makes it 5x more expensive? Is it just a little bit shinier?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
This is made and packaged with love from the Adam's crew... That's probably the "secret ingredient"... :rofl:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't understand the difference between this and Mother's or Meguiar's Paste Waxes that makes it 5x more expensive? Is it just a little bit shinier?
APW gives you a deep wet shine unlike Meguiars and Mothers paste wax.

·
Registered
316 Posts
while we're on the topic of wax, sorry if this is OT, but would anyone mind explaining to me the difference between the "cleaner wax" i see and the other "paste wax" or "carnauba wax", which i assume is just a kind of paste wax

1 - 16 of 16 Posts