Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Adam's rebadged chemical brothers products? Benn doing alot of reading and this keeps coming up. Not trying to start anything> Just asking?

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Here is some additional information about the "rumors" of Chemical Guys and Adam's.As a person interested in detailing products, origins, etc, it’s good that you have the facts!

Adam’s was started in February of 2000. Chemical Guys was started four or five years later. They buy chemicals from one of the companies that blends products for us, and did ‘borrow’ several product names from us initially, and after we threatened legal action, they have since stopped using some of those names. Other names, we didn’t have trademarked, and now, we will be changing the names. (You know that we are a small company, and have learned much in business: Trademark everything!)

Important to know, The Chemical Guys don’t make products, and are not chem manufacturers. They buy and sell bulk chemicals. There was a rumor started several years ago that they make our goods, however, as they are not making anyone’s goods, including their own, this fact is impossible. Also, Adam’s has been around twice as long as they have, so the question need be asked. It’s a chronological impossibility.

Our formulas are only sold buy Adam’s, and still to date, we have never refunded anyone’s money who believed that the Chemical Guys was as good or better then our chemicals. You know of our 110% unconditional guarantee?

At any rate, I appreciate you taking the time to read, and just to establish facts, as there are many unaware people on the Forum who say, “Adam’s is re-labeled Chemical Guys.” That is clearly not true, and people who spread that are spreading falsehoods. If you were to try them side-by-side, you too would agree that there is a difference, as our raw materials are of higher standards, and our blends are more advanced.

I hope this helps to clear things up and if you would like additional information about our blends, chemical compositions, or anything else, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

That's the adams response. I'm kinda outta the loop though. My truck stays dirty.

Reactions: AF-Medic

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
useful post, thanks

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Not to mention, it smells good! Undercarriage spray smells like grape! The car wash soap smells like bubblegum! I love it! It's like playing Candyland and getting a beautiful clean truck out of the deal!!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
74,787 Posts
Not to mention, it smells good! Undercarriage spray smells like grape! The car wash soap smells like bubblegum! I love it! It's like playing Candyland and getting a beautiful clean truck out of the deal!!! :clap:
I know you love to sniff undercarriage :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts