1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I don't know, Warrior.... I put one of these on my coffeemaker, and now it makes Espresso! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
59,072 Posts
I put one of these on my riding lawnmower and now I can out run hemi's.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Quartz said:
I put one of these on my riding lawnmower and now I can out run hemi's.
oh yeah, I put one on uhm... uhm..my weedeater and now i can cut the grass about 35 hp faster?haha
maby i could put a few on my moms little 4cyl camry and maby shell be able to beat my titan..nott

·
Registered
754 Posts
bigjimbo said:
how is this compared to the Stillen SC?
lol well the comparsion is pretty easy considering one so say increases
up to a wopping 35 hp for 40$ and stillen adds up to over 100hp

were all messed up hating on stuff like this haha

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
I don't know, Warrior.... I put one of these on my coffeemaker, and now it makes Espresso! :rofl:
Me too! And the whistling noise serves as an alarm clock as well...if you set the auto brew option.:lol:

·
Premium Member
76,529 Posts
Bub Rub endorces this product fully...

I like the amazing price decrease, it must have happened in a marketing meeting:

"Jeff, these aren't selling like hot cakes as we anticipated"

-ah, we must drop the price incrementally then, hmmm make it 40 bucks

"yeah, that'll move some units"

·
Registered
754 Posts
Then again instead of adding one to my lawnmower to cut faster, I may add one to my desktop computer to download things 35mbps faster?lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't know if I trust anything from Land O Lakes Blvd, Land O Lakes, Florida..."parkay?...No, I said Butter damnit, can't you hear me!"

(the prior is not a burn on Florida in General, just a matter of opinion, please do not herass (ha) poster as he has herassed them)

:bandit:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.