Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added 3 driving lights to the front of the T today, they are not Hella's but I did the whole thing for less than $50. Eventually I'll take the extra light (I bought 2 packs of 2) and mount it to the rear, so I'll have a bright reverse light when needed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,660 Posts
link to those? i like them. are they pretty bright?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I like that, both for front AND back. What/where did you get the lights and how did you mount them? Did you use the holes already there in the front bumper? Doing a lot of back-road driving now and looking to add some more light. Already did the HID thing which is awesome, but I like LOTS of light!!!

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are cheapo walmart 3 1/2, platinum burners, 2 55w for $18.88 . I did mount them in the holes that the plastic air dam is mounted to the bumper, just clipped the plastic retainers and bolted them right in. I used bolts that were not supplied with the kit. I popped out one of the blank bezzels in the cab and cut it to fit the switch then popped it back in. I haven't figured out where I'm going to mount the rear one yet. They are not super bright but do the job. I have the 2 side ones pointed out to each side so I can see deer and try to avoid hitting one, the center one is set for the road straight ahead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts