Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If A 3+1 Levelling Kit Is Added To My 2005 Nissan Titan Le Crew Cab, What Is The Largest Size Tire I Can Fit On My Stock 18" Wheels. Does Anyone Know?????? I Know A 33x12.5/r18 Tire Should Fit But Will A 35" Tire Fit As Well With The Levelling Kit Being Added?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yes, may have to mod the mod flaps and heat/reshape the finder liner, and in some cases do a pinch weld mod.

Btw, 2.5" max in front for a 2wd, and 2" max for a 4x4, otherwise you may have problems with UCA hitting the coil bucket.

See PRGproducts.com for the level kits and minilifts.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
NorCal 4x4 said:
Yes, may have to mod the mod flaps and heat/reshape the finder liner, and in some cases do a pinch weld mod.

Btw, 2.5" max in front for a 2wd, and 2" max for a 4x4, otherwise you may have problems with UCA hitting the coil bucket.

See PRGproducts.com for the level kits and minilifts.
PRG is awesome, i just got some new stuff from them....if you can afford it, get some adjustable coilovers for the front instead of the leveling spacer...i just got the 2.0 radflos and love them...they're set so the truck is a little bit higher than level in front, and it rides better than stock.....if you don't want those or don't need the better suspension, i'd definitely still recommend contacting PRG for the leveling kit....good luck man....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts