Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have found my Titan. It is a very basic 2wd, XE Crew Cab with only mats and splash guards. I would like to add a Nissan brand keyless remote as I have had less than satisfactory results with aftermarket brands. Does anyone know if there is a factory kit to add this to an XE?

Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Steveoh said:
I think I have found my Titan. It is a very basic 2wd, XE Crew Cab with only mats and splash guards. I would like to add a Nissan brand keyless remote as I have had less than satisfactory results with aftermarket brands. Does anyone know if there is a factory kit to add this to an XE?

Thanks
I too am ordering the XE CC with the basics. If you add the XE Preferred Package (w04), it includes a Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) and Vehicle Security System (VSS), Engine immobilizer , along with a 6 disc CD and an Overhead Console. It is a $750 (MSRP) option. I have to order this package to get the side curtain airbags, other than that, mine will probably be very similar to yours. :cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would probibly order it with the pref. pkg. but this truck is in a dealerships inventory. :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts