Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard will it be to add accessories to a HU later> I'm still considering the DNX7100, but may not want to get all the gadgets I need (sirius, ipod, bluetooth, etc..) all at once. Is it going to be difficult to remove the HU and add one of these items later? When I say difficult I mean as hard as the first time install.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
RxMan said:
How hard will it be to add accessories to a HU later> I'm still considering the DNX7100, but may not want to get all the gadgets I need (sirius, ipod, bluetooth, etc..) all at once. Is it going to be difficult to remove the HU and add one of these items later? When I say difficult I mean as hard as the first time install.
Once you take the dash apart one time and realize how it all fits together and what to do, its easy to remove it. The most time consuming part of installing that stuff will be if you need additional power. For that you might have to run extra wire. In this case it might be easier to do it all at once but I wouldnt say you must do that.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
t22a80 said:
Once you take the dash apart one time and realize how it all fits together and what to do, its easy to remove it. The most time consuming part of installing that stuff will be if you need additional power. For that you might have to run extra wire. In this case it might be easier to do it all at once but I wouldnt say you must do that.

Nope no extra power for any of those its breeze to do it later.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
Nope no extra power for any of those its breeze to do it later.
Thats interesting James, the Sirius tuner for my Eclipse required a power and ground connection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.