Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 05 King Cab and would like to add, I guess they are courtesy lights, at the base of my doors. I do not have them already but what Im wondering is what is the possibility that the wiring is there for the lights. I know they probably are not there but before I go pulling the door panels off I was just wanting to see if anyone knew if the wiring was inside the door. Shot in the dark I know but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Front or back doors? I have a 13 Pro-4X and the rear doors do not have the courtesy lights or wiring...? Hard for me to understand how the top model doesn't have these.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Your front doors should, or at least my rear had some precut tabs where the courtesy light goes. I simply pulled the tab off and looked inside with a flash light and didn't see any wiring. You should try that with the front before pulling off the door panel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah Ive already done that. I found in the electrical wiring part of the forum that it doesnt look like there is any wires for it if its not already there. Somewhere there is a post about running wires yourself but I haven't found it yet. Appreciate the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts