Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pulled the trigger and ordered a 09' Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie. I searched and searched and Nissan just couldn't get me a truck with the options that I wanted without ordering it and waiting for months. When I do take my Titan to the Dodge dealer to trade it in it will be a sad day indeed. I really have enjoyed the truck and I love the way it looks to this day. Someone is going to get a sweet deal on that truck. All of the miles were highway and I took ever loving care of it. The Dodge has virtually everything, the interior is just plain plush and the Laramie package borders on pretentious. I just hope that the Hemi lives up to it's reputation. I have already ordered mods as my truck is shipping from a dealer in Idaho this week. I have enjoyed my years on this forum and will come back to post pics. Adios Titan Amigos!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Good luck with the Dodge. Hopefully they dont' go under completely before your warranty is up lol.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good luck with the Dodge. Hopefully they dont' go under completely before your warranty is up lol.
Just think, if Dodge does go under you and I with the rest of the legal tax paying citizens will be paying for his warranty repair.

Great phugging deal that is huh:bangit:

·
Premium Member
72,063 Posts
Best of luck!!!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
congrats and good luck!

·
Premium Member
58,707 Posts
Sounds like a nice Dodge. Take care of it and I'm sure it will take care of you.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and good luck

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Don't worry, Obama will fix his truck, remember. Oops, I mean the taxpayers, since the government will back the warranties. :lol:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Good choice! Either Titan or Ram, can't go wrong!

What color did you get?

I'm waiting for the 2010 rams to hit the floors along with the new 2500 style (thinkin of buying an oil burner if it's worth it..)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Sad to se another fellow Titan owner go...but let us know how that dodge treats ya! My next rig will be a 2500 Laramie Mega Cab...need to run biodiesel asap cause I'm guessing gas/diesels only going to go up =/

Get some pictures up soon too man, cant wait to check out the beast...they really are nice looking trucks!:coolsmile

·
Registered
189 Posts
Chrysler doesnt have a warranty. They give you a rag that says "warranty" and you use it wipe the blood off you hands after you beat the piss out of the service advisor for being a lying scumbag.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I don't blame you for going Dodge, a lot of bang for the truck buck right now. The last couple of times I looked at our local dealer all they had were a couple of XE's.

Did you look at the Tundra's?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some pics of my new ride, I almost cried when they drove my Titan away, but it was time. Someone is going to get a sweet very used truck.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Some pics of my new ride, I almost cried when they drove my Titan away, but it was time. Someone is going to get a sweet very used truck.
Wow that is a sweet ride...I kinda like the white with the silver trim....

I assume it's fully loaded? Report back in a week or so after ya drive it for a bit. Let us know what you think about it's power, ride, and build quality.

·
Registered
432 Posts
It doesn't look like you got the bedrail tool boxes. That is my favorite feature of the new Ram. It would be nice to not use up half my bed with my drop in toolbox.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
It doesn't look like you got the bedrail tool boxes. That is my favorite feature of the new Ram. It would be nice to not use up half my bed with my drop in toolbox.
Per the sales man, he was trying to sell me OFF the bed box on the Sport I was looking at. He said it's great, has a drain plug, and durable for even the heavy tools..but the lid likes to warp, and they've been having a LOT of issues with them. He said to wait until they change out the material and get it. Said becaues we live in an area with a lot of sun (300+ days of sunshine) that's what causes it to warp.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Good to know. I live in FL so my guess is that would happen easily here. I try not to buy first year vehicles anyways so in the rare event I did buy a Ram it would be a few years down the road. In all likelyhood once I get 100k+ on the Titan (will hit 11k this week) I'll probably just get a work issue Silverado.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Know how you feel when i got my titan had a bronco that wa real hard to part with but you got yourself a real nice truck there like the new rams alot good luck with it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts