Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brute force cold air intake. Want to install myself. Any snags I will run into or is it a pretty smooth install? Im fairly smart when it comes to vehicles so im going into it knowing things. Any help?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Its way easy. The hardest part was getting the stocker out... Took me about 30 minutes going slow. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Its a pretty straight forward installation. I made a "how to" thread a while back. Heres the link (its also in my signature).

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-faq-howto-area/67243-how-installing-aem-bruteforce-intake.html

Some tips and short cuts.

Instructions tell you to remove the washer fluid bottle. You dont have to do this. You can avoid this by just pulling up on the box in order to let the bolt slide through the grommet on the stock intake box (step where this applies is in the how-to i linked)

You can also skip attaching the small screws to the fender (when it tells you to remove the fender liner). Some people on this forum recommend just buying zip ties and running them through the holes instead of zip ties.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
its painless, if you know how to tighten and untighten bolts/screws you'll be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts