Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holiday Gang! Quick question, I removed my K&N intake system. I did not really care for the oiling proceedure (Personel Ideals) anyway I bought a Duplicate spin off of the aem brute force off e bay. It did not fit very well but after some mechanical maniplation, I completed the job. WOW The sound scared me! very deep throaty tone, and my girl trully runs faster, it is very noticable vs my K&N. My question is .....has anyone used a spin off intake system, I am a little leary about the dry filter due to the cost, under 90.00 vs 250.00 for my K&N am I paying for the name, or is there a Quality difference. should I be concerned with the knock off filter?. Would any of you recommend I buy a Geniune AEM filter & would it fit the spin off?:dunno: I would hate to suck in a bunch of dirt/dust etc TIA.
Peace.
Goose.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
I would say just keep a close eye on the inside of the filter and tube, if you see ANY dirt or dust dump that filter. If it continues to look clean, and your oil looks good than it should be fine.

·
Registered
754 Posts
helomech said:
I would say just keep a close eye on the inside of the filter and tube, if you see ANY dirt or dust dump that filter. If it continues to look clean, and your oil looks good than it should be fine.
Yeah what he said ^
Merry christmas yalls

1 - 3 of 3 Posts