Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been seeing aem brute force cai and was wondering which one is better the new dry flow or the old oiled one? has anyone tried both?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys the reason why i asked was because there was a company out here selling the for $253 but i think they are the old ones ,well thats the ones they showed.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the looks and the name of brute force:rockon

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
A.I.I.Raciing said:
The real question is where did they put the AEM sticker, mines on the throttle body side of the tube, you know, where NOBODY can see it...Annoyes the hell out of me.

TAFOYA'STITAN-Dry filters are always going to be better for the reason that was stated above. I love mine, I honestly thing that intake was the best bolt on product I have ever used on any of my trucks. Well worth the money
LOL, mine is on top and in the right spot. your's must have been slapped on Friday afternoon.:cheers:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ourbaby said:
I have been reading that S & B are the best bang for the buck. Cheaper and work just as well. Any input on this?
I "felt" a good difference with my S&B intake. I have no numbers to back that up, but for less than $200 ( I got mine awhile ago) I think it is great.

The positives to the S&B are the price, and the ability to make it a true CAI w/ just some foam (filter sits in a box and not shielded or open to engine heat). Some of the drawbacks are the less than stellar fitment on some parts, mainly the air box lid, and the AEM looks nicer IMO.

If I were in the market for a intake now, I'd deffinately get the AME or AFE, just for the Dry FLow (Pro-Dry s - AFE) filter. When my S&B filter is dirty I'm just going to repalce it with an oil-less one from one of the two above companies.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
As a former Volant Gen 1 and 2 and a Moded stock box. The AEM is perfect. No mess filter cleaning/changes. Strangely less noise, no box to reverberate... Oh and it look good too...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts