Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my AEM Bruteforce Intake & AirRaid TBS. Wow! What a difference over the stock air box mod. & k&n drop in. I feel an UP/REV tune in the making!:upsidedow

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
gweasel77 said:
Just installed my AEM Bruteforce Intake & AirRaid TBS. Wow! What a difference over the stock air box mod. & k&n drop in. I feel an UP/REV tune in the making!:upsidedow
How much did you pay for that?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I did the same combo too and loved the power increase best sounding system for sure. mine was about 220 for the intake and 95 for the spacer. im waiting for the sts turbo kit now hahah

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I paid 241 and 107 delivered. That was the first performance Mod I ever did. I didn't know of the screen delete Mod, so did that later. This Mod has cost me a fortune though; it began the addiction!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, it's a blast fer sure. It keeps me out of trouble. I'm ordering UP/REV on Friday. If all goes as planned(fingers crossed).That reminds me, i've got to call Nissan & find out my ECM part #. Anyone know of anything else I need to know before ordering it. Besides the new tires thing. -GW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts