Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I realize everyone writes the same thing when they do a mod...im no different.

First i wanted to give a BIG thank you very much to everyone on this forum for sharing with their modding experience. Normally I would have thought i needed a complete exhaust and was planning on the Nismo.

Reading this forum daily saved me alot of dough on that. I did the 18" magnaflow swap this morning and took a nice long lunch break and didnt even eat, just drove around listening to the wonderful new sound my Titan makes.

Earlier this week, i installed the AFE stage II cai myself. I had read reviews and realize it's not a popular intake. However, i am just a fan of AFE. I am not worried about oiled filters because i think alot of that is from people using too much oil. The Filter is ENORMOUS and i imagine it sucks alot of air. I have no codes...yet.

Just wanted to share my experience and contribute to the forum as so many others have.

UPDATE: I feel like a bonehead now for not heeding the advice of others having problems with the AFE Stage II, this morning my check engine light came on. Im thinking my truck is getting too much air!

Does anyone know if/when uprev cracks the '08 i will be able to adjust it? or should i just try to return it and pick another intake? I would like to stay with AFE if possible, i really like the filter but dont want to deal with cel codes on a brand new truck.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Hendge said:
...took a nice long lunch break and didnt even eat, just drove around listening to the wonderful new sound my Titan makes.
I hear ya, I'm just soooo happy with my Magnaflow!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Great combo. I love mine! Lots of power and the sound turns a lot of heads.

·
Registered
299 Posts
ooooo yeah the Magna flow is the ;you know what I mean. nice deep sound

1 - 5 of 5 Posts