Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have replaced mixing air actuator, compressor ( all though I told them compressor was good they insisted compressor so we replaced it) , and freeze plug I do believe was the last thing we replaced . If any one is intressed I can give ya the two year long story about a/c and clicking in dash temperamental controlls ect. If anyone has any ideas please do tell it has stumped the service dept at local Nissan deal Signed desperately hot in phx AZ

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
If it's clocking in the dash, you have actuator failure, most likely. Could be that your airflow is all jacked up and that's why it won't cool well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine did the same. I had to replace the variable blower control module. $50 part you can order online. real easy 5 minute remove and replace. fixed my problem. Figured I start with that before the expensive stuff just to see. considering you've replaced everything else already, not sure what you have to lose. 17151 - ZT00A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3oTEOoQTug&index=4&list=FLMdQTdw2RZxbq2vR-QbmAgw

Or maybe you have a freon leak/shortage?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts