Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in 8 years I feel as though a burden has been lifted!!!

Instead of a dumbass who couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag, and has caused this country more harm than any other President in history.......

We will have a man in the position of President, who has intelligence and goals for our country!

Who hopefully will turn this Nation back into the power it once was, and heal the relationships destroyed by Bush.

Let the rants begin!!!:teethmast

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I will wait and see.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

Instead of a dumbass who couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag, and has caused this country more harm than any other President in history.......

We will have a man in the position of President, who has intelligence and goals for our country!

Who hopefully will turn this Nation back into the power it once was, and heal the relationships destroyed by Bush.

I for one can sit back and watch. It will make it even sweeter when he does the very things 57 or so million of us feared, and the rest end up admitting Bush handled MOST of his problems better than any former POTUS could.

Rant On... Flame Away..... I got time

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I for one can sit back and watch. It will make it even sweeter when he does the very things 57 or so million of us feared, and the rest end up admitting Bush handled MOST of his problems better than any former POTUS could.

Rant On... Flame Away..... I got time
Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you think the last 8 years were bad, wait for the next four. I bet you there will be more damage done in the next administration than you could imagine. Already he is lining up the Kennedy's for high posts. If you are a religious man, start praying.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
BBomar, you do realize that Obama won the election right? It wasn't McCain. The air on Wall Street so far, isn't smelling to sweet.

I was just wondering... :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
What we have is a guy with little experience, lofty promises, publicly stated policies that run contrary to every economic theory that exists (raising taxes in bad economic times), no military experience, ideals that alienate half of the country, a penchant for increasing the number of folks on welfare, and a whole host of issues that will decimate our country if not fixed. Don't forget that he also has a huge debt to those that got him into office, don't think they won't want payback and quick.

I will give him one thing, he is great with a teleprompter. He also has big balls wanting to follow W. and clean up his mess.

Bush will definitely go down in history as one of our worst presidents ever. Yea, he keep us safe for 8 years, or was that just dumb luck. He seems to have cornered the market on dumb!

As for Obama having intelligence and having goals, that is only a small fraction of what constitutes a good leader. He'll have to earn his "stripes". At least the media won't harass him...hell, they elected him, they have no ground on which to criticize.

I was hoping for McCain, but I'm open minded. i just wanted to get this country back on track. I wish him the best of luck for all our sakes.

I'll talk to you later while we're all in the bread line.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts

I have no problem with Bush bashing, speaking as an Independent laid off after 16 years at the same firm due to the outrageous price of oil... but I'm afraid we'll have to talk again later...once the Obama Koolaid wears off, lol.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Ditto and talk is cheap!
In the case of Obama, his talk was quite expensive and he had his own infomercial station running 24/7 in Illinois when I went up to visit.

I hope this is not a sign of things to come but I'm afraid that next time the election comes around, you better have a cool Billion to spend if you want to have a chance to win and that's a shame.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Someone's fishin'.

How many suckers are taking the bait?
That would be me sir, unemployed fish have lots of time to spare, lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do you not realise that he won because of his race? 95% of blacks voted for obama. If 95% of whites had voted for McCain then we would all be racist. It's a double standard that is killing this country. Don't get me wrong I don't think McCain was the man for the job but he was more qualified that Obama. I work with a few black guys and they voted strictly on race alone. Ther standard is set to where it's ok to have BET (Black Entertainment Television) The Conference for Black Pastors, and United Negro College Fund ,but if we had WET, The Conference for White Pastors or The United White College Fund Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be crying racism. And I'm so tired of hearing the phrase African- Americans. Your only african if you are born in AFRICA.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
The next 4 years will be very good for welfare recipients, It will not be so good for those of us who have to pay the taxes.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Someone's fishin'.

How many suckers are taking the bait?
Do you not realise that he won because of his race? 95% of blacks voted for obama. If 95% of whites had voted for McCain then we would all be racist. It's a double standard that is killing this country. Don't get me wrong I don't think McCain was the man for the job but he was more qualified that Obama. I work with a few black guys and they voted strictly on race alone. Ther standard is set to where it's ok to have BET (Black Entertainment Television) The Conference for Black Pastors, and United Negro College Fund ,but if we had WET, The Conference for White Pastors or The United White College Fund Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be crying racism. And I'm so tired of hearing the phrase African- Americans. Your only african if you are born in AFRICA.
Hook Line and Sinker

1 - 20 of 39 Posts