Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '04 XE Crew Cab and I'm trying to install fog lights I got off of ebay. They say that they mount behind the bumper which I understand, but there is a "bucket" behind the factory fog light cover insert that is preventing me from mounting the fog lights. On top of that, they mount with 3 screws into a bracket, and I am not finding anyplace that I would be able to attach this bracket to even if I cut the bucket out, if that would even be necessary. Do the factory fog lights mount in this "bucket", or are they cut out for those? And if this isn't the set of fog lights that I should be using (even though the site said it was for my Titan) does anyone have any recommendations? And I would prefer to stay under the $100 mark. Fog lights can't be that expensive.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i have apc glow fogs ( they glow when the lights are off) i mounted them trough the front. no need to cut the "bucket". mount the bracket first then since you will have to drill a hole for it. the bracket mounts on to the top side inner plastic of the fog light pocket.

·
Registered
146 Posts
gabriel c. said:
i have apc glow fogs ( they glow when the lights are off) i mounted them trough the front. no need to cut the "bucket". mount the bracket first then since you will have to drill a hole for it. the bracket mounts on to the top side inner plastic of the fog light pocket.
got any pics?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
450xDaD said:
got any pics?
i can take pics but when i try to post them it tells me theyre to large:crying: let me see or figure out how to get them up here. besides i have to charge the batteries on the cam.:crying:

·
Registered
146 Posts
gabriel c. said:
i can take pics but when i try to post them it tells me theyre to large:crying: let me see or figure out how to get them up here. besides i have to charge the batteries on the cam.:crying:
Cool. I'd like to see how they glow. I've never seen those before. I'm looking to do fog lights for my truck, and my wife's Quest.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
tried to resize them but still cant post any so if you would like some pics pm me your email and ill send you some. i will try to post them anyways.

·
Registered
322 Posts
gabriel c. said:
tried to resize them but still cant post any so if you would like some pics pm me your email and ill send you some. i will try to post them anyways.
Open the pics with paint, select image then select strech/skew, set to 50% under strech only. Then save. This will resize.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Here you go.....BTW....looks sweet! I really like those two lights in the middle. So do they glow blue light that all the time? Wher did you find those headlamps? Are they projector beam lamps?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
actually the blue light you see is the reflection of the xenon bulb, you can see it in all the other lights, they glow only in the dark kinda greenish. the ones i have on have the clear lens on them. i have a pair of them with the blue tinted glass which gives you a bright white light i just didnt like the non matching look of the fogs with the rest of the lights. had them on for a couple of hours if your interested in them. give me a couple of minutes and ill get some pics up. i forgot they are projectors.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks for the offer.....but I think I'm going with the stock light kit with stalk for those spots. I crawled undereath last night and saw it's already prewired down there for the stock units.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts