Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me start, lest i get flamed for talking bad about the truck, i love my titan. hehehe.

that said, i don't like the stock sun visors at all. they're hella cheap looking and feeling (in my opinion). i have the 04 XE btw.

anyone know of any after market visors?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn. i wonder if the SE and LE ones are higher quality or if they're all the same? and if they're better... if they'd fit in an XE.

hmmm......

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
SirKeats said:
damn. i wonder if the SE and LE ones are higher quality or if they're all the same?
yes, SE and LE visors are different (read: better/sturdier), I think they even have the 'pull-out' extension ... XEs are cheap/flimsy

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oooo... nice. i'm sure the le's would fit in an xe truck right? anyone selling these online? i'm sure the dealer would bend me over for a set. lol.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I also have the XE titan. I would love to change out my visors as well. I looked up oem se/le visors online they are 80.26 for the left and 80.26 for the right. that is from the website nissan parts cheap.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TitanLou said:
thanks for the link TL!

i'm a little confused by that schematic. which part is it that i would need if i just wanted to swap the visor? is it 96400 and 96401 or 96400+A and 96401+A? or do i need every single part on that screen? LOL

also, the header there says "Sunvisor - 2004+ All Models" which would lead me to believe that the LE and SE ones are just as chinsy as the XE ones. is that the case?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts