Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get tow mirrors. Anyone get aftermarkets off ebay? Wondering if they have the light in them? Or im i going to lose the light? An how are they to install. Thanks for any info. :redblob"

·
Registered
12 Posts
I tore one of my tow mirrors off my 06 in a fight with the garage, dont ask in a freakin hurry. My dealership ordered me an aftermarket mirror for two fifty saving me a little money. My deductible was 250 so they kept it to that so I didn't have to claim it on insurance. I like the tow mirror but they don't have any lights in them.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
some azzclown in a tundra side swipped my mirror off my truck 2 weeks ago i bought a replacement big tow for 129.00 shipped....i put it on myself took about 20 mins. theres 3 tork screws inside, then take the plate off one inside the plate. mirror comes off. u have to kinda remove the door panel to access the harness. pop off the little panel behind the door handle theres one screw...then the big panel behind the handle one more...up to you but there is one more behind the little panel on the handle used to close the door also another underneath the armreast everything else is clips ull see the harness once the panel is popped back a lil...plug and play just get the right mirror...mine has heat and memory so make sure u read before u buy...its really easy once ur lookin at it...just google nissan titan mirror

1 - 4 of 4 Posts