Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Okay, so on my wife's Expedition, I bought the plugs to connect to the new stereo, which then plugged into the factory plug in her dash (the Ford version of the plug you've posted pics of from your Titan). I hooked up all the wires which went to the new stereo. Then I located the pin for the steering wheel control harness (which will be 12 & 13, according to what you've posted, for the Titan). Nothing was hooked to that pin (and nothing should be). But on the harness I bought (the one connected to the new stereo, which plugs into the factory harness where the OEM stereo used to connect) there was a wire for that pin, and I connected the ASWC to that wire. If you have stuff connected to the pin 12 & 13 wires already (on the new stereo harness which plugs into the factory plug) you can just connect to that. If you have an unused wire connected to pin 12 & 13, use those wires. If you don't have wires there, and pins 12 & 13 are empty slots on your aftermarket stereo connector harness, you can add those pins by purchasing a cheap connector harness of the same brand and type, and stealing two wires and pins from there to insert into your adapter harness plug, to mate with pins 12 & 13 on the oem plug you posted in the pic.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts