Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the sales manager made a deal when I bought my truck. They are going to install a dvd system for the rear. I made a point that I want it to look factory and he asured me that it would. Today I drop truck off and. Saleslady calls me to give me info on what im getting. Its a aftermarket 8.5 rosen with 2 wirless headsets. Problem is it doesn't fit like factory and is going to be mounted underneath the dvd factory trays, about 2inches tall while folded up. I've searched online with very little info available other than a broad pricing gap. I called sales manager and complained about not wanting some cheap flip down system. He assured me that its not a cheap install and that allowed a $800 credit to the company. Im going their tomorrow to look at this setup before that install. I talked to the owner over the phone and he seemed to be very knowledgeable. Problem is the system sells for around $350 witch leaves a balance of $450. There is noway they charge $450 to install this system. I can opt for the indash pioneer dvd(around $600) or two head rest dvd that match my leather.($1350) I feel like I can use the credit up better on the indash. I would not pay the $1350 headrest price because I've seen them as low as $400. Got to make my mind up tomorrow and need some advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts