Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at everyones pictures and im ready to get a pair of blacked out headlights and blacked out tail lights no chrome here for me! But I have a piar of HID's and I dont want anything dimming them so im looking for a pair that has a clear lens but a black backround, And for the tail I dont want anything flashy just something blacked out and clean looking. I have been looking on amazon and ebay at different stuff. But I know with everything you buy there are your ****ty items that can leak or fade... im sure most of you guys have had your lights for a couple of years now what are the good items that have lasted for a while and sound like they meet my look requirements? Thanks!

·
Registered
855 Posts
do the headlight mod on the front headlights and use VHT night shade on the tail lights. both look awesome and cost almost nightin!

search headlight mod and the VHT lightshade and you'll see what i mean. i did both to my truck and love it!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lasted a long time?

·
Registered
855 Posts
yes, everything looks like i just did it. it was done around a year ago. the headlights i just did but the painted part is inside the headlight housing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts